DELTONA, Fla. -- Watch some new movies such as "Wonder Woman" "Churchill," "The Book of Henry” and a 1952 Hollywood classic in "High Noon" at the Deltona Regional Library, 2150 Eustace Ave.
"The movies will be shown in the (Deltona) library’s auditorium," Pat Kuehn, a community information specialist for Volusia County, told Headline Surfer. "Reservations are not required."
October’s free lineup includes these films:
• “My Cousin Rachel”: 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 2. A young Englishman plots revenge against his late cousin's mysterious, beautiful wife, believing her responsible for his death. But his feelings become complicated as he finds himself falling under her beguiling spell. Rachel Weisz and Sam Claflin star. Rated PG-13, 106 minutes.
• “Wonder Woman”: 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 9. Rated PG-13. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana, an Amazonian warrior in training, leaves home to fight a war, discovering her full powers and true destiny. Gal Gadot and Chris Pine star. Rated PG-13, 141 minutes.
• “Disneynature Born in China”: 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 16. This documentary captures intimate moments with a panda and her growing cub, a young golden monkey who feels displaced by his baby sister, and a mother snow leopard struggling to raise her two cubs. Rated G, 79 minutes.
• “High Noon”: 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21. A town marshal must face a gang of deadly killers alone at high noon when the gang leader, an outlaw he sent up years ago, arrives on the noon train. Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly star in this 1952 classic. Not rated, 85 minutes.
• “Churchill”: 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 23. Ninety-six hours before the invasion of Normandy, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill struggles with his severe reservations with Operation Overlord and his increasingly marginalized role in the war effort. Brian Cox and Miranda Richardson star. Rated PG, 105 minutes.
• “The Book of Henry”: 11 a.m. Monday, Oct. 30. With instructions from her genius son's carefully crafted notebook, a single mother sets out to rescue a young girl from her abusive stepfather. Naomi Watts, Jaeden Lieberher and Jacob Tremblay star. Rated PG-13. Rated PG-13, 105 minutes.
For more information, please call 386-789-7207, option 1, then 4.