DELAND -- Children can give their brains and bodies a workout during free programs at the DeLand Regional Library this fall.
Ongoing programs include:
● Mother Goose on the loose: 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Infants and toddlers can experience nursery rhymes, books and music in a fun and interactive environment.
● Wigglecise: 11 a.m. Tuesdays. Toddlers and preschoolers can move to music.
● Just stretch! Yoga: 3 p.m. Tuesdays. Children ages 3 to 12 can take part in this yoga exercise program.
● Evening story time: 6 p.m. the first Wednesday of each month. Children of all ages and their families can listen to a good story.
● Story time: 10:30 a.m. Thursdays. Infants and preschoolers are introduced to books, action rhymes and music.
● Make it, take it: 4 p.m. Thursdays. Children ages 5 to 12 can create a craft to take home.
For more information, please call the children’s department at 386-822-6430, ext. 20759. The DeLand Regional Library is open seven days a week, at 130 E. Howry Ave.