Hillary Clinton wins post-conventions poll for president among Daytona Beach-Orlando voters

By HENRY FRTEDERICK
Headline Surfer

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Hillary Clinton will win the presidency, Daytona Beach -Orlando voters decided in a Headline Surfer Insta poll that was created within days of the conventions closing and concluding with the first presidential debate.

The poll asked: The GOP & Dem conventions are over - who will win in November?

By the slimmest of margins, 51 percent of the respondents voted for Hillary Clinton while the other 49 percent voted for Donald Trump. There were 1,660 respondents in all. 

 

Henry Frederick Picture

Short Bio

Henry Frederick is publisher of Headline Surfer®, the award-winning 24/7 internet news outlet covering the Daytona Beach-Sanford-Orlando metro area via HeadlineSurfer.com since 2008. A longtime cops & courts reporter focused on breaking news & investigative reporting, Frederick is among the Sunshine State's most prolific daily news reporters, having amassed close to a hundred award-winning byline stories narly eveenly split in print and digital platforms. Frederick earned his Master of Arts in New Media Journalism with academic honors from Full Sail University in Winter Park in February 2019. He was a metro reporter with the Daytona Beach News-Journal for nearly a decade and then served as a city editor for the Taunton Daily Gazette in Taunton, Mass, while maintaining a residence in Central Florida. Prior to moving to Florida, Frederick was a metro reporter for the Rockland Journal-News in Wst Nyack, NY, for seven years. Headline Surfer was named the Sunshine State's top internet news site by the Florida Press Club in 2018.